I'm using something called twtxt for microbloging — What is that?
At its core it just a .txt file containing all my post. As of now I got two different feeds of micro-posts.
- phpub2twtxt: A php interface for publishing to your selfhosted twtxt.txt - demo at: http://www.darch.dk/twtxt
- pixelblog: A visual focused microblog powered by twtxt - demo at: https://darch.dk/pixelblog
Go back to full timeline – Currently viewing posts tagged with: #picoblog
- 2021-01-27 18:36testing timezone render for #picoblog
- 2021-01-29 20:58Finished hacking #picoblog to show my local time. Next integrate on darch.dk/microblog
- 2021-01-31 20:42made a nicely looking render of my twtxt.txt on http://darch.dk/twtxt using #picoblog
- 2021-02-02 19:10Testing out images in #phpub2twtxt and #picoblog