I'm using something called twtxt for microbloging — What is that?
At its core it just a .txt file containing all my post. As of now I got two different feeds of micro-posts.
- phpub2twtxt: A php interface for publishing to your selfhosted twtxt.txt - demo at: http://www.darch.dk/twtxt
- pixelblog: A visual focused microblog powered by twtxt - demo at: https://darch.dk/pixelblog
Go back to full timeline – Currently viewing posts tagged with: #phpub2twtxt
- 2021-01-18 21:21Testing if my #phpub2twtxt is working...
- 2021-01-19 12:22does #phpub2twtxt work with an index.html intead of index.php ?
- 2021-01-19 19:20hvordan virker min nye formular for #phpub2twtxt
- 2021-01-19 20:03testing error msg #phpub2twtxt
- 2021-01-19 20:04testing 2 #phpub2twtxt
- 2021-01-20 00:18Woohoo, #phpub2twtxt - my php interface for publishing to my selfhosted twtxt.txt is now online at GitHub
- 2021-01-20 00:34testing if removing FILTER_SANITIZE_SPECIAL_CHARS from #phpub2twtxt let's me do "quotes"
- 2021-01-20 20:56#phpub2twtxt - now with a space instead of T
- 2021-01-20 20:55changing the timezone encoding in #phpub2twtxt
- 2021-02-02 19:10Testing out images in #phpub2twtxt and #picoblog
- 2022-01-27 22:37One year ago to the date I made the lastest update for #phpub2twtxt to github and now 365 days later I have published #pixelblog as its successor - lets see where things are going for trip around the sun